Do you have a passion for social impact? If yes, Socious Inc. is looking for somebody with your enthusiasm and skills to work as part of the team. We are looking for a growth expert who is curious, driven, and passionate about social and environmental impact. If you are looking for a role where you can make a major impact in the world, we want to meet you.
Socious is a community app for social change, powered by AI and blockchain. Many people are interested in contributing to social impact projects, but few of them can do so. We leverage this untapped potential by helping them contribute to society in an easy, fun way through AI recommendations, impact visualization, and rewards in crypto tokens.
We started Socious in July 2021 and are supported by 500 Startups and Microsoft for Startups. As an early employee you’ll be pivotal in shaping the direction of the company.
You’ll be able to work fully remotely from anywhere in the world. If you prefer, we can help you secure a working visa.
We communicate in English, and so no Japanese ability is required, though there will be opportunities to use Japanese if you’d like to.
In this role, you’ll work closely with senior stakeholders to understand business goals and ensure that the growth team & tools used are aligned with these. As we grow, you’ll have the opportuntity to move into a Chief Growth Offier role in the future.
- Optimize yield across channels through A/B testing, ROI analysis, and experimental campaign design
- Develop and execute the short-term and long-term Growth strategy
- Work with Data Science/Analytics to develop real-time performance marketing reports and statistical models
- Optimize web pages for copy, metadata, internal and external links and landing pages for Search
- Set-up, manage, and monitor day-to-day performance of paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels – SEM and social channels
- Monitor SEM health via Google Analytics, Google Ads, and related software & reporting tools
- Capitalize on popular trends and brainstorm wacky ideas to attract PR and attention from creators
- Hire and manage a team of content creators and a content strategy
- Manage and operationalize acquisition channels including SEO and content marketing
- Own content development on the Socious resources library, YouTube channel, and website
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop strategic marketing initiatives that increase the number of customers
- Experiment with new channels to develop promising acquisition campaigns
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience or an analytical role at a tech company
- A strong passion for social and environmental impact (previous experience with impact organizations is an asset).
- A track record developing growth strategy either via SEO or paid Ads (Web, Video, SEM, Affiliate, Referrals)
- A great writer: Can efficiently write and edit blog content
- Experience with blockchain/AI startups is a plus
- Community Builder: Skilled networker who builds personal relationships with partners, customers, and advocates
- Creative: Skilled at brainstorming newsworthy ideas and generating buzz. Plugged in to pop culture, entertainment, and social media trends
- Experience partnering with diverse cross-functional teams to deliver critical business outcomes
- Experience with digital marketing and organic acquisition channels: SEO, content marketing, PR, and partnerships
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics for use in discovering actionable insights, an Excel master
- [Preferred] Network with creative agencies or corporate communications teams
- Results-oriented: Strategic, focused on outcomes. Experimental
- A Creator: Passion for video, entertainment, and digital media. Comfortable being on camera and evangelizing Socious
- Experience developing marketing measurement systems and holding team accountable to hitting ambitious growth goals
- Preferred: Has managed and grown a content/editorial team
- Business-level English skills are required. Japanese skills are desirable.
What’s on offer
- Diverse, driven, and high-performing colleagues
- A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
- Work-life balance with flexible hours and leave (unlimited paid leave)
- Flexible work arrangements (full-time, part-time freelance, side-job, onsite, remote, etc.)
- A competitive salary package: USD 87k - 175k (10-20 million yen) per year + stock options
- Japan work visa sponsorship
How to apply
To apply, please download the Socious app and apply directly through the 'Projects' tab
Please Note: This role is open to remote work outside Japan.