Article 1. Application
- These Terms set forth the terms and conditions of the Services and the relationship of rights and obligations between the Company and the Registered User with respect to the use of the Services, and apply to all relationships between the Registered User and the Company with respect to the use of the Service.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the rules set forth in the preceding paragraph or any other description of the Service outside of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall take precedence.
- By clicking "Register" and registering for, accessing, and using our services as described below, you agree that you have entered into a legally binding contract with us. You may terminate this agreement at any time by canceling your account and ceasing to access or use our services.
Article 2. Definitions
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
(1) Website: The website operated by the Company whose domain is "socious.io/" and whose name is "Socious" (if the domain or name of the Company's website is changed, the website after such change shall be included).
(2) Application: The application named "Socious" provided by the Company.
(3) Service: The service named "Socious" provided by the Company on the Site and the Application (if the name of the service is changed, the service after such change shall be included).
(4) Intellectual Property Rights: Copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration, etc. for such rights).
(5) Registered User: An individual or legal entity that has registered as a user of the Service based on the registration procedures set forth in this Agreement.
(6) Posting data: Content that registered users provide for others to view by sending text, images, video, and other data using this service.
(7) Social actions: Acts of following, liking, viewing, commenting, etc. on posted data by registered users.
Article 3. Registration Procedures
- The Company shall determine whether or not to register the applicant who has applied for registration in accordance with Paragraph 1 (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant"). If the Company approves the registration, the Company will notify the applicant to that effect. If the Company approves the registration, it will notify the applicant to that effect. The registration of the applicant as a registered user shall be deemed to be completed when the Company notifies the applicant as described in this section. The Company shall not be obligated to disclose the reason for the approval or disapproval of registration.
- Upon completion of the registration stipulated in the previous section, a service use contract shall be established between the registered user and united, and the registered user shall be able to use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse registration or re-registration in the event that the applicant falls under any of the following circumstances.
(1) In the event that all or part of the registration information provided to the Company is false, misdescribed, or omitted.
(2) You are a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
(3) Anti-social forces, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime group members, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, and other similar parties. The same shall apply hereinafter. (3) In the event that the Company determines that the person is an antisocial force, etc. (meaning organized crime syndicate, right-wing group, antisocial force, or other similar person; the same shall apply hereinafter), or that the person has some kind of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, etc., such as cooperating with or being involved in the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces, etc. through the provision of funds or otherwise.
(4) In the event that the Company judges that the person has violated the contract with the Company in the past or is related to such a person.|
(5) If you have been subject to cancellation of registration based on this agreement in the past.
(6) In any other cases where the Company deems registration to be inappropriate.
Article 4. Provision of the Service
The Company shall make the Site available for use by registered users and provide the Service regardless of the time of day. However, in addition to suspending or interrupting the provision of all or part of the Service with prior notice, the Company reserves the right to suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to registered users in any of the following cases.
(1) The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to Registered Users.
(2) In the event that the operation of the Service becomes impossible due to computer or communication line failure, misoperation, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, hacking, etc.
(3) In the event that the operation of the Service becomes impossible due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, wind, flood, power outages, or natural disasters.
(4) In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service.
Article 5. Obligations of Registered Users
- The Registered User represents and warrants the following
(1) That the Registered User has the ability to effectively conclude this Agreement.
(2) Do not fall under (1) through (3) of Section 4 of the preceding article.
(3) To comply with this Agreement.
- The Registered User shall be obligated to properly manage and store his/her password and user ID. (2) The registered user shall be obligated to properly manage and store his/her password and user ID. (3) The registered user shall not allow any third party to use his/her password and user ID, nor shall he/she lend, transfer, change the name of, or sell his/her password and user ID.
- Registered users are responsible for keeping their registration information up to date.
Article 6. Ownership of Rights
- All intellectual property rights related to the Company's website and the Service belong to the Company or the party that has granted a license to the Company, and the granting of a license to use the Service under these Terms does not imply a license to use the intellectual property rights of the Company or the party that has granted a license to the Company related to the Company's website or the Service.
- The registered user shall have the legal right to post or transmit the posted data by himself/herself, and the posted data shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, display, and perform your Submissions and Social Actions. You also grant to other registered users a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, create, display and perform derivative works of the posted data posted or transmitted by registered users using this service.
- Registered users agree not to exercise their moral rights against the Company or any person who has succeeded or been granted rights by the Company.
Article 7. Paid Services
- Registered Users shall pay the Company the usage fees separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Company's website as compensation for the use of paid services among the Services, using the payment method designated by the Company.
- Changes to the fees shall be announced on the Company's website, and shall not be applied retroactively.
- In the event that a registered user delays payment of the usage fee, the registered user shall pay the Company a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
- In the event of cancellation of registration or withdrawal of membership by the registered user in accordance with this Agreement, the registered user will lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the Company and must immediately pay all debts to the Company.
Article 8. Prohibited Matters
Registered users shall not engage in any of the following acts, or acts that the Company deems to fall under any of the following items, when using the Service.
(1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or are related to criminal acts.
(2) Acts of fraud or threats against the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties.
(3) Actions that are offensive to public order and morals.
(4) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights of privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of this service, or other third parties.
(5) Transmitting through the Service any information to the Company or other users of the Service that falls under, or is deemed by the Company to fall under, any of the following: information containing excessively violent or cruel expressions, information containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs, information that may damage the reputation of the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties. Information that contains expressions that may damage the reputation or credibility of the Company, other users of the Service, or any other third party; information that contains excessively obscene expressions; information that contains expressions that promote discrimination; information that contains expressions that promote suicide or self-injury; information that contains expressions that promote inappropriate use of drugs; information that contains anti-social expressions; information that contains chain mail, etc. Information that requests the spread of information to a third party, information that contains expressions that make others feel uncomfortable.
(6) Acts that place an excessive load on the network or system of this service.
(7) Reverse engineering or other analysis of software or other systems provided by the Company.
(8) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service
(9) Unauthorized access to the Company's network or systems, etc.
(10) Act of impersonating a third party
(11) Act of using the ID or password of another user of this service
(12) Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties.
(13) Actions that conflict with the community guidelines regarding the use of the Service posted on the Company's website.
(14) Providing benefits to anti-social forces, etc.
(15) Acts of sexual intercourse with other registered users who are not acquainted with you.
(16) Acts that directly or indirectly cause or facilitate the acts described in the preceding items.
(17) Attempting to commit any of the aforementioned acts
(18) Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 9. Cancellation of Registration, etc.
In the event that a registered user falls under any of the following items, the Company may, without prior notice or demand, delete or hide the posted data, temporarily suspend the use of all or part of the Service for the registered user, restrict the way in which the registered user uses the Company's Service to establish connections or communicate, or cancel the registration as a registered user. The Company may, without prior notice or warning, delete or hide the posted data, temporarily suspend all or part of the registered user's use of the Service, restrict the registered user's use of the Service to establish connections or communicate with others, or cancel the registered user's registration.
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information.
(3) In the event that the User becomes insolvent or unable to pay, or files a petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation proceedings, or similar proceedings.
(4) When there is no use of the Service for more than 6 months
(5) If there is no response to inquiries or other communications from the Company requesting a response for more than 30 days
(6) If any of the items in Article 3, Paragraph 4 apply.
(7) In any other cases where the Company deems it inappropriate to continue using the Service or to register as a registered user.
Article 10. Withdrawal from the Service
A registered user may withdraw from the Service and delete his/her registration as a registered user by completing the procedures prescribed by the Company.
Article 11. Change and termination of the contents of the Service
- The Company may change the contents of the Service or terminate the provision of the Service at the Company's convenience.
- In the event that the Company terminates the provision of the Service, the Company shall notify the registered user in advance.
Article 12. Disclaimers and Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Company does not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Service will be fit for the particular purpose of the Registered User, that it will have the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness, that the use of the Service by the Registered User will conform to the laws and regulations applicable to the Registered User or the internal rules of industry organizations, that the Service will be continuously available, or that defects will not occur. The Company makes no warranty, express or implied, that the Service will be free of defects.
- The Company shall not be liable to compensate for damages incurred by a registered user in relation to the Service beyond the amount of compensation paid by the registered user to the Company in the past 1 month, nor shall the Company be liable to compensate for incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, or damages for lost profits.
- The registered user shall be responsible for resolving any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between the registered user and other registered users or third parties in relation to this service or this site.
Article 13. Confidentiality
The registered user shall keep confidential any non-public information disclosed by the Company to the registered user in relation to the Service, except with the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 14. Changes to this Agreement, etc.
The Company may change this Agreement if the Company deems it necessary to do so. In the event of a change to this Agreement, the Company shall notify the registered user of the effective date and content of the changed Agreement by posting a notice on the Company's website or by other appropriate means. However, in the case of a change in the content that requires the consent of the registered user under the law, the consent of the registered user shall be obtained.
Article 15. Notification, etc.
- The registered user agrees that the Company may provide notifications and messages in the following ways.
(1) Through the service.
(2) Sent to the contact information (email address, cell phone number, address, etc.) provided by the registered user.
- Our contact information regarding this agreement is as follows:
Address: Intershore Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, VG1110
Company name: Socious Global Inc.
Department: Customer Support
Email: [email protected]
Article 16. Transfer of Status under Service Use Contract, etc.
Article 17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Company and registered users agree that in the event of a legal dispute between the Company and registered users, such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the British Virgin Islands and the Magistrate’s court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.
Article 18. Language
The original version of this Agreement is written in English.
Enacted on August 19, 2021
Updated on Jan 1, 2023