In a fascinating blend of modern technology and traditional craftsmanship, the collaboration among Paima Studio, Cardano BCG (Blockchain Game), and Socious bring you a one-of-a-kind opportunity: Play Paima’s exciting blockchain game, Tarochi, and contribute to the preservation of Aizome, the Japanese traditional indigo dyeing technique. Whether you're a gaming enthusiast, interested in social impact, or a crypto aficionado, this initiative has something for everyone.
The Cause: Aizome - A Fading Craftsmanship
Aizome, or traditional Japanese indigo dyeing, is an ancient art that is seeing fewer and fewer craftsmen each year. As modern production methods overshadow this traditional art form, we risk losing an invaluable cultural heritage. This campaign aims to preserve this cultural heritage by promoting Aizome products. The proceeds will be used to train a new generation of traditional craftsmen, ensuring the survival of this art form.
How You Can Help
- Paima Studio recently released Tarochi and is seeking feedback to improve the product. Individuals who provide valuable feedback will be awarded with NFTs of Japanese Aizome Handkerchiefs.
- By retweeting and raising awareness of Aizome.In both cases, we can broaden our reach and secure additional funds to train a new generation of traditional craftsmen. This will contribute to the sustainability and growth of the traditional art form.
This campaign will run for 1 month from 24th November 2023. Mark your calendars!
What's In It For You? Prizes and Rewards
The campaign offers several enticing prizes, including:
- Tarochi Improvement Prize: 1000 ADA will be awarded to the individual who submits the highest number of improvement suggestions for Tarochi. The second-place winner will receive 300 ADA, and the third-place winner will receive 100 ADA. Additionally, all three winners will receive an NFT of a Japanese Aizome Handkerchief.
- Tarochi Achievement Prize: 1000 ADA will be awarded to the individual who gets the highest number of achievements on Tarochi. The second-place winner will receive 300 ADA, and the third-place winner will receive 100 ADA. Additionally, all three winners will receive an NFT of a Japanese Aizome Handkerchief.
- Socious Retweet Prize: The individual with the highest number of engagements (likes and retweets combined) on their retweet will receive 1000 ADA. The second highest will receive 300 ADA, and the third highest will receive 100 ADA. Additionally, all three winners will receive an NFT of a Japanese Aizome Handkerchief.
- Participation Prize & Lottery: Each of the first 100 participants (the first 100 people who complete Step 1 below) will receive 10 ADA. Additionally, five people will be randomly chosen to receive an NFT of a Japanese Aizome handkerchief.
NB: The winners of NFTs have the option to receive an Aizome handkerchief valued at 60-80ADA, or exchange the NFT for 30 ADA.
How to Participate
- Start playing Tarochi and take a screenshot of the first monster you capture (this usually takes 30 mins). Link to game: https://tarochi-alpha.paimastudios.com/ (only supported on PC)
- Follow Socious’ account on X (@SociousDAO) and quote retweet this post [Link] with a screenshot of Step 1 above. Please include the hashtag #Tarochi4Aizome. Take a screenshot of your retweet.
- Apply on Socious: Click on the campaign link and submit your application through Socious. Attach the screenshot of your retweet on your application on Socious. You click on “CV” and attach your screenshot. Once your screenshot is verified, the participation prize will be locked in the smart contracts. For more details on how to use Socious please visit this link: https://socious.notion.site/Socious-Mastery-Guide-ae3745be82ad4845b6e1521694fa5ed8?pvs=4
- Play and provide feedback: Play Tarochi and submit improvement suggestions on Paima Studio’s Discord.
- Submit your results: Before 2023-12-23 23:59 JST, please submit A. the number of improvement suggestions and B. the number of rare monsters you captured (and its screenshot), C. the number of engagement (likes and retweets combined).
- Announcement: we’ll announce the winners and they will receive ADA and NFTs of Japanese Handkerchiefs
NB: For achievements we have created a single base URL that returns 0/1 based on whether or not the user has completed the achievement https://tarochi-alpha-backend.paimastudios.com/achievements/id/:achievement-id/wallet/:wallet You can find the IDs from the list of achievements belowhttps://gist.github.com/acedward/fab272e83dc35e674570dcf639f34f75 For example for achievement #1 and for wallet 0xeeac...https://tarochi-alpha-backend.paimastudios.com/achievements/id/1/wallet/0xeEacBe169AD0EB650E8130fc918e2FDE0d8548b3 This should support EVM wallets and Cardano wallets https://twitter.com/PaimaStudios/status/1725054223480467529
Participate in this exciting campaign to experience the best of both worlds: cutting-edge technology in blockchain gaming with Tarochi, and the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship in Aizome. Every click, every retweet, and every ADA earned or spent brings us one step closer to preserving a cherished cultural heritage. Join us now and make an impact that spans from the digital realm to the real world.